black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Ok I'm a tad bit concerned.

I was supposed to be feeling better today after taking those antibiotics. I couldn't sleep last night at all and my ears hurt more. Not to mention the white stuff on my tonsils got worse from yesterday as well. I really hate to go to the hospital but I think its something I'm going to have to do because there is nothing else in this fucking area. I need some form of professional help.

What I'm really pissed about is I wanted to go to class today. Of course with the whole dizzy shit from my ear and the fact I cant speak and I feel soo weak that even climbing down my bed is a fucking chore even swallowing my own saliva is excruciating. I really want to know what is wrong with me. I got really scared last night when I looked down my throat and noticed it got worse. I mean the last person I kissed was dan, the last person I gave head to was dan, the last person I shared a drink with was Gemma. I mean I really dont know wtf is going on...and thats what scares me the most.

I can't find my Art history professors e-mail address or my foundations profesors e-mail either to tell them whats going on. It's so fustrating. I really dont know where to go. I wish I had a car so I could drive home right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home