black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Even though this is a little redundant (I think I had a post like this a while ago), if you complain to me about something you yourself can do to fix and you come to me for some sort of simpathy then go somewhere else. If your a friend, w/e I will tell you what you need to do to fix your problem. If you don't get it the first time there is a good chance I will get angry (seeing as how I hate repeating myself) and will tell it to you more blatantly and possibly a bit more ruder. Most of the time I'd tell some one not to take this seriously as telling some one to "get off your ass and do it you moron" is more of a loving way I say things. Of course being from a no nonsense family I guess this is the reason for my no-nonsens outlook on things.

So in summary: If you are a slacker, are aware that you are such said person and proceed to bitch about how you are getting nowhere and could do better then I will tell you to get your ass off the computer and do something productive. I'm sorry if I'm not going to cuddle you or give you hot chocolate or tell you your a good boy. I'm not your mom, I'm just a friend. And being a friend I will tell you like it is, I wont sugar coat any thing, even if that means putting your ego aside and taking a strong dose of reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home