black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

soooooo sickly...:P

I havent really felt like moving any where today because I feel like crap. my throat is sore, my head is fuzzy and I feel warm (i dont know if i have a temperature though). Halo 2 is out and let me say.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA! Lets hope this time i get the camera control down so I can fucking target. "Your mom" shall live on in great revelry...or die shortly from a rocket up the arse!

Dan's been buggin about how I don't flaunt how good of a lover he is to all my friends. I mean I admit, If I kept telling every one how his penis is enourmous and that I've never done the nasty with him and not gotten over 20 orgasims (or had one single on for 20 minuits) I think girls would start trying to hit on him. Admittingly, I am an extremely jelous lover and a chick hitting on my man makes nina want to smash...and in that situation I will smash, or make them relise how fugly they are, etc. etc. A note to my silly....just protecting my goods love ^~ (with all those chicks eyeing you at club I can't help but get defensive :P)

In other news....I have the world of warcraft beta and I am uber hooked!xD
IF you see a night elf rouge running around named Arashi, bug me, steal my kills and I'll flip out on you, or just give me items and silver peices :D.

Seductive
What Kind of Kiss Are You? (for guys & girls)

brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home