black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

*sighs*

lately I haven't been feeling so much myself. I guess its the weather I don't know. Maybe its me stuck in my room all the time because every one is with some one else. I don't know. I just feel depressed and alone and I shouldn't. *shrugs*

Zabuza
Zabuza: You are the awesome one himself, the great
Zabuza Momochi. You are an amzing badass. You
probably cheated to get this,though. But if you
got it legit, then you're a quality guy. Only
you can wear a seatbelt around your neck and
make it look cool.


.:What character from Naruto are you?:. (20 results with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home