black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

I never thought I'd ever say this....

I am in love with a pop song. This one in fact. Numa numa iei.....xD. I blame these guys for gettin me hooked.

but yea. Nina had way to much alcohol on halloween eve and has an very very very very bad hangover and a lot of work to do. Lets just say I shall never consume rum EVER again, as long as I live. Vodka, beer and all the other assorted alcoholic beverages ok...just not rum *rubs temples*. Lets just say I'm runing on 3 hours of sleep from being up all night in the john. Uber ugh!


guinness
You're a Pint of Guinness!


What Type of Alcoholic Beverage Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
(thank god I'm not rum)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home