black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

so happpyyyy in loveeeeee (cutie dan-ness)

not happy that Andrews car broke down halfway up here. I really miss Dan and practically soaked my phone with tears when I heard he wasnt coming up but it kinda was for the best. I can finish all my makeup work and concentrate on my grades...even though I wish I could be with him to celebrate on halloween (and to give him the romantic night planned for him). But I guess I'll have to save it for next time. ^~

You are Lili St. Cyr!
You're Lili St. Cyr!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home