black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I forgot how wonderful it is to finish an assignment and do it perfectly.

Foundations (being the moronic wheel of irritation it is) gave us an assignment to take an object and make it dissapear into a place in the building. Basically this means make it camo. I was in the studio rounding up pablo and every one for movie night and Don had just steped into the studio. Of course I told him I was done and he wanted to see it so I took him down the hall and once we got close to it (like looking down ontop of it) he basically remarked that you had to be litterally ontop of the object to see it. I noticed this too. After my numerous ammont of late work from sickness and depression this deffenetly kept me in high spirits. Also my newly aqquired bjork mp3's and my new idea for some independent projects have sparked a little flame inside me that I missed. My creative longing that I haven't had in a while (I was wondering when it would pop up again). Last time I had it this good was back when I was in my lonely depression stage in 8th grade when I relised that my true calling was art.

I guess all this alone time has been for the better ^^

Tis an ice dragon breathes...when the first snowflake doesnt melt....
Your an ice dragon! Congrats! Out of all the
dragons, you are most powerful but do not like
to show it. A rare and special creture, you
have artistic style and are great at expressing
yourself. You think friends and Familly are the
most important, and are a hopeless romantic.
But of course, as ice goes, you can be a little
cold or harsh at times. But not to worry, you
always apoligize later!


What elemental dragon are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home