black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, November 08, 2004

ok a word to all you out there.

If you are depressed and begin bitching about some problem that you yourself can fix by simply speaking up, or confronting the person making the problem instead of sitting typing to me about how sad and annoyed you are, dont talk to me. I will rip you apart and there will be a possibility of me blocking you mainly because I think of you as a weak minded pansy and will tell you to grow balls and deal with the situation like a grown adult. You've been warned ^^.






I took the What Mythological Creature Are you? test by peacefulchaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home