black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I relised that every one that I know has a live journal (except for sexy dan-ness).

I guess I'm feeling a little out of the loop. Honestly though, I would never give up four years of history just so I can be in the "in" crowd. I should attend some of those blog things these guys got going on in different states. But I fear I might be subjected to freaky 40 year olds that sit in their basement and read blogs all day...*shudders*.

I think I should go to the health center at one point...or just stop talking. My throat kills but I honestly dont think its strept throat. Almost every one in the dorm has had it, gotten a strep test and it came out negative. So yea, I guess I'm going to have to keep the loud squeaks and cute noises to a minimum and focus more on work then talking lol. AIM is going to become my best friend I beleive lol.

It's 6 days before I come home!!:D
I'm starting my large picture here instead of at home. I decided it would be rediculous to do something like that to myself because I know for a fact I would never touch it when I'm there. Mainly because I'm going to be in a locked room with Dan for the first two days...what?We're going to watch tv you dirty minded ppl. *coughSEXxcough*

Its funny what your mind spews out at 7am. I don't have class till 9 either. Maybe I should try falling back asleep or make breakfast or something...naaaaaaa xD

You are Edward!
Edward


Which Cowboy Bebop character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

(hyper...check. Genious IQ...check. Lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home