black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Party's are fun!

Yesterday I went to Gemma's for the annual Rocky Horror picture show party. I baught a whole bunch o dvd's and lugged the giant metal ddr pad and my playstation in hopes to get a few people to dance, or have some one who knows what their doing, dance w/ me.

Turns out that is was just me, Gemma, Andrew and 4 of her friends and none of them had ever ddr-ed before. I put my teaching skills to the test and taught them how to dance....I've successfully gotten them hooked. It became a Rocky horror ddr party!xD
This is good news because I said I'd teach how to ddr for gym makeups. I guess I'm a good teacher after all!^^*

Tommorow I turn 18 (woot!). I decided that I'm gonna go get my belly button peirced after years of pondering (back since Reboot 2nd season was new on tv). Also I lost 10 pounds and I need 5 more to be my perfect weight so I decided to ad something that will make it look sexyer (a little self gloating is good sometimes ^^*).

Still have to work on my freakin lulu cos. Need to sit my mom down when she's not busy and get her motivated. Other then that, lifes all good. Now to go retreive my ddr pad from my car...AWAY!


Little Bitch
Energetic, enthusiastic and feisty as hell! You're like a bird - you need to fly! Once you've set your sights on something, there's no holding you back. You want a partner who won't tell you what to do. What's your DDR theme?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home