black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, December 29, 2003

WOO!MY AUNT IS HAEIN A BABY!!xD

Last time I heard from my grandma (an hour ago) she was pushing. What I am really psyched about is we're gonna have a boy in the family (finaly) and he's a capricorn!xD

It's going to be interesting seeing how my aunt (a virgo) and my little cousin juliana (a taurus) get along. I have a feeling he'll prob agitate his sister alot seeing how he'll always try to be ahead of her and always stick by his opinion and not her (as the stubborn capricorn always is).

*hops* just heard from my grandma again. He was born at 11am and he's I think 7 pounds. ^^
Happy happy birthday little Mike!^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home