black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, December 15, 2003

Who would know that I, of all people, would be accepted int Parsons!!!O.o

Judging for how the review went (she said that I needed a balance of fine arts and cg) I thought that I'd get in when hell froze over. I guess all this snow has some how effected Hell....

Ne ways, waitin for march when all my suny (state university of new york) applications come back to make my final decision (unless I get into cooper union). Im still nervous about getting into Alfred. I really hope I get accepted.

In other news, Dan comes back this Friday, christmas is next Thursday (woot!), Friday is the major boces party (woot!Food and skate videos) and I got DDR to keep me in shape!^^


vampires
You are a Vampire! Hope you don't plan on getting a
tan any time soon.


Are You A Vampire, Faerie, Goddess/God, or Demon?(anime picks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home