black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, November 09, 2003

It's a beautiful day!^^
Things have become a lot quieter and calm. Working on all my college stuff has become a little better and a lot more twards my own pace. I think I'm skrewed in regular school though. I missed a lot of major projects because I kind of dug myself a hole of isolation with the whole relationship and college thing. Now that I'm out of that, I am kicking myself, but I have to clean up my own mess.

I found out what my christmas present is going to be....a parrolet!!! My mom knows how much I love them so she's getting me a baby to raise. Reasons why she's getting me one is that she saw them for $100 each (which is cheap) at a canary and exotic bird show. Unfortunetly all of them were sold so shes waiting for the next clutch to hatch (which will be around December). I got every thing ready for the little guy (or girl). Just cant think of a name.....maybe ace if its a guy *shrugs*

Been talkin with Dan lately. He said Oneonta is know for their teaching degrees (so did the brocure). They also have a good cg department. I'm thinking I might go there and get my teaching degree and then come back to Long Island and work on my arts managment degree at Pratt (good if you want to open up a small buisness). He's comeing back for thanksgiving (woot!) so the group will be united once again ^^.

Kaiju big battle is in two weeks...WOOT!xD (www.kaiju.com)
I'm all psyched and I'm buying tickets online hopefully soon. Dusto is supposed to be fighting napalean.....so very intriguing....

Time for me to get on with life and *sniffs* take a shower. I bid you adiou

yasha RGveda
Ur like Yasha, the most beautiful Bishounen there
is! ur handsome, brave, talented but most of
all ur so adorabley loyal ud die for ur
friends...*sigh*


and WHOOOOOOO are YOUUUUUUU? (miyazaki, anime ish lol)
brought to you by Quizilla


(moose)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home