black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, October 09, 2003

I think my friends are soon going ot be calling me the cos nazi!!O_x
I keep buggin Matt to join me on a treck to the city for cos supplies so I can work on his cos (he always has stuff to do). I keep talkin to Galler about his cos and how it will be easy as shit and remarking on how stupid his ideas are in comparison to mine (sorry Galler for being such a bitch). I think it must be the pms or something makeing me this irritable, maybe its lack of sex, all I know is it will hopefully pass (maybe after the cos's are finished).


My right eye is spazeming *twich*. I feel like the coach from Daria!! Dan is makeing sexual advances at me again, and I am once again forced to poke fun at his manly hood (ah just like the good ole days!!). Rob is in coma (or Inuasha land) and my mom is watching some old anti christ movie. I should be working on my english essay on Wicca...yea......^^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home