black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, September 28, 2003

I've found I've caught myself a little more wiser this week.

To all the girls out there: I've learned that all guys should work for your love (if your going to spend time with you, make them work for it, dont give in easy or they'll use you) and if their not willing to drop to their knees and beg you to be theirs, their worh nothing

I've learned that when you stall on the road of life your friends will always be there to make things easier and help you get back on the road.

I've learned that friendship is ten times more important then love. Cause in the end, you'll still never be able to tell your boyfriend how sexy David Bowies ass is, converse on how long god's penis is, or suddely start to draw cheese cars, ass monsters and a naked nixons while talking about your boyfriends/girlfriends.

I've learned that my dad gives bad directions and that turning left at the home deopt next to Pearl art on heampstead Ave does not lead to route 110 but to Garden City (thanks dad for elaborating which home depot I had to turn at).

Lastly, I learned that if something stands in the way of acheiving happyness, remove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home