black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, September 04, 2003

WEE BAAF PICS!!
Here are the few pics that I managed ot get outta my camers (it ran outta batteries on Sunday b4 the closeing ceremony).

Oh Im sorry about the links b4, I forgot Tripod doesnt allow direct linking so I made seperate pages for each pic...Enjoy!!:D

Subaru (she had such a kick ass cos)! Unfortunetly this pic does her no justice whatsoever. The spirits must of sensed me soon backing up and burning my leg on a stage light!

Bowser and Black waltz (final form). I dont think I could have this much dedication into one cos (the girl in the bowser cos said it took her a year to make!!!)

The danceing Moogle!! I got to try on the head....you really cant breath in it!!O_o

Orphen!!! She was the girl right after me in cosplay on broadway. I never got to see her act but I came in right as she was finishing up and the audience was crackin up! *Sighs*

Im very sorry but I dont know what anime or game her cos is from. All I know is it is kick ass!^^

Such a great group of people. The little black mage was so cute. Oh congrats on Waltz for the money and congrats mike on getting a free trip to I-con!:D

One of the monster guys from Kaju big battle (kinda looks like a fucked up lobster)

The contending monster guy from kaju big battle (its a bird and a turtle).
Anoter picture of him...ACTION SHOT!

A San. I heard there were at least 4 around (unlike Fri where I was the only one ruunning around w/ a mask....minus my cos)

Kick ass wolfwood (love the cross). I wish I took a pic of hte one selling redemption...*sigh*

The guy from Vampire princess myu. Such a cool cos..didnt know vampires wore sneakers though....(jk!)

kick ass group of ppl. If ne of u were there, the guy in the pink was askin ppl to bear his child on Fri.

Rob, chick (never got her name), and my friend Galler sporting the ellusive bunny band!

and this my friends is the view from the 45th floor in the mariot marquis time square

2nd angle from the 45th floor!....gettin queasy yet??

Zel and a girl (her cos is seriously familiar). Zels face rocks and his ears looks so kick ass!

I loved this girls witch hunter cos. Mainly because I'd wear it in real life (and the candle trick she did was so clever!)!!

one half of the line of cosplayers in cosplay on broadway. Mai camera started actin up after this pic and I relised I was outta batteries *sob*

2 members of the DBZ skit being cute and happy (congrats on your skit guys!!xD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home