black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Today was my first day of seniority.
IT was ok, said hello to a few people I havent seen all summer, it was the usual. All the new freshmen are not only taller then me but overcrowd the hallways (theirs 10x as many as the sophmore class). One day our school will get smart and build a 3rd floor!:P
Tommorow is my first day of boces this year....its gonna freakin rock!xD
(oh BAAF pics go up tommorow, you have my word!)

meierlink
You are MEIER LINK from "Vampire Hunter D :
Bloodlust"!


ANIME QUIZ - Which Anime Vampire Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

(lol...wooha Im a lady killer!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home