black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Saturday, October 04, 2003

My family left for PA today, and I am home alone....
I forgot how peacefull and serene it is to have no one in the house. I've been burning insence, cleaning, and drawing. I'm listening to my Fireworks CD and enjoying a white russian with vanilla ice cream while holding wonderfull chat with a few of my friends online. I seriously think I should stay home more often!^^
Tommorow I beleive I'm going to go see a movie with my friend Osamu and check out his new Brooklyn appartment (he's been sleeping on a recliner because he has no bed yet!!). Thats about it for today. If yo uwill excuse me, my white russian has run out and its time for me to refill it. :]



What Cosplay Type Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home