black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Weee still sickly!
Stayin home today. Im chilln with Mr.Nibbles (he actually isn't afraid of me holding him ne more). I had to shoo Amber away with my water gun because she keeps bugging me about the hamster. Poor Louis hasn't got any in a couple of days cause I've felt like shit. I just remebered that I have a budget meeting for strategy club that was mandatory for all guild officers...and Im the president!O_x
I'm probably going to change my website and my blog design today (or start working on it).


allen schezar
You are ALLEN SHEZAR!


ANIME QUIZ - Which Escaflowne Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

(.....funny thing is on the best attribute ques I said strength of char...hmmm....*shrugs*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home