black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

My car is broken. It needs a new fuel pump and a new swtch for the fan in my engine. I'm supposed to get it back tonight so hopefully nothing lse goes wrong with it after this.
I think I got a flu. I've been slowly feeling worse and worse and today it got bad. I feel like I was run over by a steam roller. I passed out durring economics and stayed home from work. I should go get some sleep.

P.s. I got a siberian dwarf hampster. I named him Mr.Nibbles (my sister took satan for hers). He is currently my desktop guarian and he sleeps in a monitor.^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home