black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Saturday, October 18, 2003

I wish my fucking parents would get their fucking noses out of my ass.
They keep pushing this god damn 23 year old guy at me who wants to date me. Sure I think he's a nice guy, yea I'll go hang with him, but fuckin god stop trying to make me go out with him. It's like their treatin me like some panda in heat, like I'm the family pet.


I wish my mom hadn't made so many mistakes in her life so she'd stop focusing on mine. Maybe I should start being like the little shit head I used to be and never come home, drink, do drugs and chain smoke again. They never really bugged me then unless I baught a guy home (then they usually scared em away). Those fucking hypocrits always twisting their words.


I really hope I can get away to Boston museum school. Maybe it'll bring my life back to equilibrium going away for a while on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home