black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Im down to the last hours of my freedom.

Tommorow I am thrust unwillingly back into the real world. Im basically getting all my home work finished and mopeing about the fact I have to deal with all the stupidity attatched to my regualr school.

Im not sure if I want to go to Alfred ne more. Seeing that Dan might not even be going back to Oneonta (long story) I have my options open once more. Thing is should I even bother? He's just going to take semesters at Nassau and switch back to Oneonta (can't blame him, it is one of the best schools for a teaching degree). I was thinking of looking for better teaching schools for him on the island, but I doubt he'll be into that. I know Stonybrook would be good for his bio teaching degree but I know he has his heart set on Oneonta.

My DDR pad still hasn't come! I am forced to go down to Nathan's now and get my fix (and my exercise) since Brian's pad died (and we ripped it apart...literally). I am guessing it'll probably be here on the 7th (the max day for receiving the package). If it doesn't get here by then, some one is getting their e-mail box flooded (and a bad report on e-bay).

Started woring on my lulu cos for I-con. I got 1 hair stick done (wooo!). So far I think this whole thing might go smoother then I thought it would *knocks on wood*. The only thing I'm worried about is that the nail polish Im useing to paint the sculpty wont break and rub off and that the hair sticks themselfs wont break. I have a feeling I'll be toteing around crazy glue to another con.

As for the guys and the last post, I kinda hinted to them about how upset I was. I mentioned to them that they are my only friends and that their basically the only people I talk to on a regular basis. I hope I got through to them.

I best be off. I must get all my last min hw done and finish my orange tea.
Lastly, for ne of you who have ever (or still) play D&D, check out the link below. If you have never played D&D before....join ussssssss!!xD

http://www.cybermoonstudios.com/8bitDandD.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home