black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, January 12, 2004

I took a mental health day today...kinda.

My stomic was acting up all night so I got no sleep. My parents let me stay home from school so I got ot relax my brain, somewhat. Every time I think of it it still hurts. It's not just like a little pain, its like some one punched me in the chest and then I start crying again. I've kinda got a hold of it but after a while it all builds up and the pain gets worse.

Tryed eating this afternoon and things went ok at first and it was back to last night. I've been sticking to tea and trying to keep my mind off of Dan. Tea seems to be working, keeping my mind off of Dan...not going to well. AIM seems to be keeping me somewhat sane as well as music. I'm gonna go play ddr to see if it raises my spirits...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home