black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, December 03, 2004

SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Thats a lovely pic of one of he main walkways from the powel dining hall. ^^

So yea its been doing that all day since 3am. I don't think its going to stop any time soon either!xD
My shirt royally kicks ass. I'll post a pic of it later. I was a little cold in the auditorium with just it on but I liked the effect it had and the compliments I got on it. I have a little time free today so Im going to take it and clean my room and do laundry....so much fun :P

foundations is over and now I get all this time to do work b4 my final crit. Kinda nervous but I know I can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home