black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, November 19, 2004

WOOT!

After four years I've finally changed the template. I decided to go with the pre-Raphaelite, victorian romance look. Also I kept with simplicity because as Ted my foundations prof says K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stupid!). I'm planning on changing the colors of the fonts but I just finished moding the template so I'm done for tonight...untill I cant sleep because of my throat and then I'll be up all night doing that lol.

I found out that if you click on the time that I posted a mesage you can add a comment!!! Now if I can figure out how to fucking add that to the bottom of all my posts instead of having to click in 3 different places that would be awsome. If any of you out there could give me a tip on how to do that I'd really appreciate it. Damn novice XHTML skills.-_-

So yea I'm feeling better. It was probably the immunity booster smoothy that Pablo grabed for me (Pablo you roxors!xD). But yea, now all that needs to leave me is this damn congestion. I pray this all passes by tuesday.

Oh Dan, kiss my ass about the new layout. Or do I have to take you on when I come home *cough*. Naked twister, hard core style!xD

4 more days....omg its getting so close.:D

You are 53% Capricorn





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home