black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Defenetly starting to feel the evil bad final week vibes.

I managed to get a makeup review and it went ok. I didn't do very well because I was missing so much work but she really loved my stuff. She said every thing I had had so much potential and she loved my color skills. Thats all I needed to hear, I didn't really mind the bad grade because I am going to finish everything for the final review. My crazy turmoil begins tommorow/after I finish my shirt for 3D design.

11 more days!xD
The prospect of going home and relaxing with my friends, family, and sexy boy friend make my drive even stronger to complete all my tasks. I'm basically using that to overcome my anger and be able to finish all my work.





You Are From the Moon



You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.
You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.
You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.
Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).
A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home