black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

*sigh* I am the worst girl friend alive.

Seriously. I'm like the female version of the annoying boy friend. I go out with the guys, drink beer and play video games for hours and forget to call my other half...*sigh*. I need a new brain, or something that will help me remember to call him (or any one else in fact). It's really a pain in the ass to constantly bother people about borrowing their cell phones to make a call. I really hate how this Team mobile contract is really fucking me over. I just want to go on my dad's nokia plan so I can be able to make my own phone calls without wasting other peoples free minutes. Also nokia has a better free nights and weekends plan even though its a bit more expensive monthly then Team mobil. Honestly though, the extra bucks save you in the long run especially if you use your phone alot and are far away from home (a little cell phone plan buying tip).

Today and most of the rest of this week I am starting my labor intensive final art fiasco. Right after I update my mac's OS version and get dressed. I must remeber that I need to work tonight and must not be tempted by halo 2....even though I started kicking ass last night...ok I kicked a little ass but I did alot better then I was before. ^^**


ex
You are a Typical Gamer! You spend your life in the
middle of gamerdom. You don't excessively
indulge in caffeine, and you spend your fair
share of time playing games. You probably have
some fraction of a life, and maybe even a
significant other.


What kind of Gamer are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

(lol...not only am I the typicla gamer but i am the...ILLUSIVE FEMALE GAMER OF DOOM!!!BWAHHAHAHAHAHA!xD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home