black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Oh so very happy my crit is on Friday!!! This gives me more then enough time to sit and get every thing that needs to be done, done. Right now, because its friday I'm working on cleanin the room and such so it's actually livable in here. Also Im doing laundry...it was needed once I relised I'd have to start wearing skirts and my ugly grandma underwear (did I mention these pants were worn two days already?).

I feel alittle bad that I've been spending very little time in the dorm and alot of my free time in the studio (and a little with pablo and Don playin halo 2). I haven't been talking to Dan alot and the answering machine was off (I found out all I had to do was press a button ^^*). I guess this is making me a little lonely and kinda depressing. That mixed with all the stress is just not a good combo. In advance and for last night I am sorry for being angry and freaking out. I know its hard for you and you know its hard for me. This will all be over in a week (Wooooo!) and we can focus on making this years holiday brighter then the last.^~

I also noticed it has been gettin to me a little (grumpy, rushing around, etc. etc.) but hey, its part of finals week. Also I remind you coming to me and asking why I seem ticked is an ok thing to do, I will respect you for it actually for getting the balls to confront me. On another note, if you decide to bitch out on me because you think I'm neglecting our friendship and being antisocial(you know who you are) please take a bit of my advice and shut the fuck up about shit you don't know about. Artwork takes alot of time and thought. Finishing six peices of artwork takes every molicule of energy you have to accomplish. Untill you put yourself in that position I sudgest you put your foot in your mouth and proceed to chew.

kitsune
Though they rarely caused mankind any serious harm,
these Japanese fox spirits known as kitsune
were well known for playing tricks on people
and could be a real nuisance. They possessed
the ability to transform into any creature,
though they would often retain their fox tail.
One could easily determine the age and level of
maturity of a kitsune by counting it's tails;
An immature, rambunctious kitsune would have
very few tails, while a wise and powerful one
would have as many as nine.

As a kitsune, you are clever, sensual, beautiful,
mysterious and effeminate (even if you are a
guy). You are also somewhat sneaky and like to
pull pranks on people, but otherwise you are
very pleasurable to be around.



Who is your inner Shapeshifter?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home