black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, December 06, 2004

I just couldnt help myself.......






What is your livejournal fetish?
LJ Username
location
sexual preference
Your fetish: refreshing your friends page
LJ friend who shares your fetish:
You will have a threesome with that friend and:
You will get it on......times. 14
Will you enjoy your experience? (8) - As I see it, yes. - (8)
This Quiz by incognita - Taken 11749 Times.
New - COOL Dating Tips and Romance Advice!




oh baby....how did they know pilgrims turned me on??xD

wait....a three way with no one.....so basically its just dirty rotten pilgrim sex for me..........WOOHOOO!(hey Dan you can join in too ^~)

...I hope that gun isn't over compensation for a lack of something.....
....or just a representation of what he was really packing when he got on the boat...xD
......He's going to shoot my little indian all night long..........
........I wonder if he takes those stockings off in bed........
.............or the hat.............

ok I think I should go to bed....this lack of sleep is really getting to my head...

ok just one more....


Would anyone want to bang you? by phobia
Name:
Favorite Food:
Wants to Bang you:
This many times:194
Quiz created with MemeGen!


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

even better...

What stupid celebrity are you destined to kill? by daydreamer8852
Name
Birthdate
You killed
With a
OnMarch 3, 2010
Quiz created with MemeGen!


some one had to do it...and that person was me!!xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home