black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

didnt get to post this yesterday because blogger was being an ignoramous....


what a wonderfull morning to wake up to, sister getting screamed at for not comeing home last night and Amber killed the parrolet.

Things though have calmed down into a normal afternoon. Mom is happy the parrotlet is dead (she says she was a little bitch on wings), my dad is feeling guilty, and my sis is acting like nothing happened.

Valentines was amazing. Went for a romantic dinner at Ihop w/ Dan, Andrew and Gemma. A lessons was learned, dont order never ending pancakes w/ out the room for a second stack of 3...because you will have to eat them. Crashed at Dan's the rest of the night and passed out on the floor of his den (Matt was hoggin the couch).

Yesterday was spent at the mall and Andrew's. Went underwear shopping at Victoria's secret (I can now liquidate my underwear drawer). Stopped by the candy shop and got myself some gummy bears and those raspberry candies. Later on we all crashed at Andrew's where I proceeded to fall asleep on the floor/Dan's leg.

Today starts the week where I work my ass off on art projects. Speaking of which, I should be off to Dan's (I am in need of his body for the cooper union hometest). Untill next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home