black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, January 30, 2004

Christ, I try to fucking please every one and I get fucking stomped on.

Yes, I started talking to Dan again, yes I am hanging out with him and his friends again, and yes, we have hugged. Doesn't fucking mean I trust him and I'm haveing a relationship w/ him.

Every one says dont be so harsh on him, dont let him be isolated. I make him my friend and give him his friends back and I'm jumped on for the same things people told me to do.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS!!!!! I try to make every one happy and I end up getting fingers pointed at me. Mother of god I do enough to try and please every one and this is the thanks I get? Fuck you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home