black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Back to confusion and mistrust.

Dan's been swearing he'll never lie to me again. Of course I don't beleive a word he's saying (I dunno if I should consider this bad or good). I can understand he wouldn't tell me he was going to hang out w/ his x gf for fear of me dumping him, but back massages, hanging out untill the early morning, and going for lunch as well as bumming our night together on new years to hang out w/ her and a few of her friends is extremely, extremely suspicious. Even if it was harmless, why do it if he knew I'd get ticked at him.

Things don't seem to fit in. Especially w/ his brother and his brother's gf backing up my suspicions (and the info from other people) I don't beleive a word. Unfortunetly, I still love him and the allure of being in his arms again makes me happy and gives me a feelign of completion, and then brings me back down just thinking of how things are going to be once she comes back. Even then, how long before he just starts lieing again?

I haven't seen many people change. My uncal tryed changeing a guy who robbed him only to have his entire house stripped. My aunt tryed to change her x husband only to have him abuse her and try to steal my cousin (almost killing them both in a car crash). I tryed to change lots of guys I went out with only to just have my heart broken and end up alone and depressed.

Maybe I should just forget it and walk away. But then again, where am I going to find some one I can trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home