black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Who could think of a better time to write a blog when your soaking your belly button in salt water?

Started talking to Patty. Remeber how much I liked her b4 Dan started pumping his typical bull shit lies into my head. We shared our war stories and I'm gonna chill in the hizzo with her next time she comes back from college. Oh, Patty if you ish out there reading this we should form the AGAD (Angry Girlfriends Against Dan) Association.

In other news, chilled at Reibers today. Busted some moves on hte ddr pad after not playing for 4 days from hurting my foot. Need to work on my reflexes again *sighs*. I didn't go to work because I didnt have my car (lou wouldn't let me drive after haveing a beer). Told the office my parents wouldnt let me out because of the weather (after all the shiza I did yesterday, I deserve a day off). Left early from Reiber's house because of the roads being all iced up from the rain.

Back to Dan, Andrew wants me to have a conversation with him on the phone. Told him I had my conversation, I got my information, and there is nothing more to talk about. What else am I going to say? "Hi shit face!You fucked with my head dont talk to me again!Have a nice day!". No that was last night.

In other news, I need to work on my costume for the I-con competition in March (suposed to do that tommorow). That and I need a warm day to cook my sculpty hair sticks (freakin ass numbing coldness).

Thats about all for now. Untill next time:

A Earth Dragon-you are clam and peaceful most of
the time Until u get pissed off


*What Kind of Dragon are u?*
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home