black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Allergies can suck my imaginary nutsack.

I was sitting peacefully chilling out w/ Dan. Suddenly my eye turns beat red and swells out of no where. I went to work with it, it stopped sweling. My sinuses started going. Once I got out of work I was fine. My dad had called the doctor for me and informed me the swelling was prob allergies (thank you captain obvious). If it pops up again I have to go get some sutafed and some eye wash to tend to it.

Besides my wonderful allergie attacks things have been pretty good. Hanging out w/ Dan ,doin the parsons home test, doin the cooper union hometest. Next week is my week to catch up. Sat is my rest day (thank you Valentines day). Tommorow I need to hop by my dad's friends house to get an oil change. But, later that night I chill w/ the guys and ddr and D&D commences, for it shall be a good tiem for all (especially since Duggan is comeing back!!!:D).

Welp, time for sleepyness. Lookin forward to Friday!!!xD
Woot fo shizzle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home