black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy valentines Day!!!!:D

Stayed up till 3am finishing up Dan's amazing card (I didnt show u up this time, I just was my normal artistic self :P). Later on tonight we're supposed to go out w/ Andrew and Gemma to go see the Triplets of Bellville and prob dinner afterwards (hopefully Chili's....or Japanese.....or Hibachi...). SO, things have not started to roll this morning. Still in my pj's and in need of a shower and to clean my mess/room. I shall write on how the evening turned out. ^^

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home