black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Saturday, March 02, 2002

I went out last night w/ Tom(FINALY!!)!!:D
We hung out w/a few of his friends from work,went to the pool hall (Tom taught...er..is teaching me how to play pool),went to Baskin Robbins,then tryed to figure out what to do.One sudgestion was going to Mill River...I was all for it...but we ended up hanging out in an abandoned bank parking lot.Went home early though cause Tom was falling asleep on his feet (he got in a fight w/his dad,left the house and was walking around from 2am-10pm).Im hopefully goin out w/ him again tonight (if every one lese is there I dunt care).Hopefully we'll be out later and no one will be falling asleep on their feet.Now I must be off (I have a million art projects to do).Adios and your words of wisdom are:
"You must get down on your hands and knees and kiss my boots while saying "I love Jesus"."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home