black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, February 25, 2002

Im back!!!Errr....I was back on Saturday but I was extremely busy unpacking!!!^^*
Maine is err....well all I can say is it's extremely beautiful.The sunsets over the mountains set a warm orange glow over every thing,its very tranquil and a great place for insparation but honestly...it lacks culture,interesting people,and warm weather.
I went snowmobiling for the first time in 3 years and I flipped it over (me and my dad were not hurt but I was not allowed to drive for the rest of the trip...and my dad is getting me private driving lessons for my license). I babysat a family friend's preschooler....that was fun,for the first 10 mins and then I became tired and he became bord.
I was getting hit on by drunks and hillbillies every time I walked in the halls of hte hotel which scared me(I'm not a very strong intimidateing person), so I baught my sister and I wore my armor ring every time I walked the halls.
I finished an art proj,saw a comedy show,met 3 people,saw a goth guy,suffered from cigarette withdrawel,and froze my ass off.I had a pretty good time but honestly,I would take sitting at the computer all week than being stuck in a hotel w/ my PMSing sister (she was seriously PMSing).Oh and lastly,I did get in touch w/ Tom and everything is going peachy ::knocks on wood::!!!Your words of wisdom are:
"I GOT AMERICAN McGEE'S ALICE FOR $19.00 AT WALMART IN MAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home