black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Saturday, February 16, 2002

Tommorow is the long haul to Main.Unfortunetly I feel bad because my dog is at the doggie hospital,and Im leaving the semi warm weather for below zero temeratures,but mainly because I cant get through to Tom.No one's picking up the phone in the house and he has his cell phone off.Im afraid his mom might be really sick (his mom has MS) and he's prob staying at his sisters house.Also I've just actually started going out w/ him so leaving him for a week is hard (also I dont know his address so sending letters impossible!!O_o).I'm going to miss him terribly but I'll try not to let it interfere w/ my vacation.Well I'm going to continue packing. Your words of wisdom are:
"What doesnt kill you,makes you stronger."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home