black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, January 31, 2002

ok...my sister has had her firends over this house since 2pm.......I WANT THEM TO LEAVE!!!NOW!!!
I want to lay on the couch,in my pj's,w/ out any bra,comfortable,happy,and NOT in the presence of other people (but my family).I also want to take a shower (cant use the main bathroom cause the toilet is in there).I would give my left pinky toe for a house w/ my room on the second floor and my sis on the first so I could retreat up there and take and shower and lie around in my underwear IN PEACE!!!!ARGH!!!><***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home