black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, January 17, 2002

Wooha...tommorow I have an English midterm (thank god it's not Math!).Im going to the test in my pj's (cause Im a lazy and black trenchcoats cover all!!:D).
5th period was very intersting...we had a very interesting discussion about masterbation,boners,etc etc (I felt like a 6th grader again!!).My friend joind the convo somewhat in the middle and was slightly puzzled (ok...extremely puzzled).Oh I had my cigarette!!XD And Im never smokeing marlboro reds again (I'll stick to my pussy little camel lights).Im going,here are your words of wisdom:
"Well you know some nights you get visited by the magical wood fairy..."(Im not finishing this sentence...no one needs to hear the rest)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home