black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Friday is my english mid term...yey?Well its better than takeing the Math midterm.
I think theres somethin wrong w/ the lil thinggy that keeps spit from getting into my lungs (it sticks...I think).
Ne way...I was stuck w/ a rice cooker box for the remainder of my school day (my art proj was safely tucked away in it).If I had a dollar for every time I was asked why I had a rice cooker...I'd be able to buy another comp prob.
g2g work on my art proj so I leave you w/ your words of wisdom:
..crap...Im too tired to thinkof a quote...ahh...deal w/ it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home