black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, January 07, 2002

ITS SNOWING!!!And STICKING (er...somewhat...).
Ate ice cream outside in the snow 5th period (got yelled at,obviously,by friends) and later went in and watched Tom make copies of his audition material (what else was I gonna do?Stand out in the freezing cold again so my hands will fall off?).Nothin much happened today except that I didnt make call backs (ya win some and ya lose some) but I was picked to help out in the art part of visitors day (aka when all the little soon to be freshmen browse the school) so yeah...I guess I lost and gained somethin...I guess.
Oh,your words of wisdom are:
"How do you fuck a cat?I mean the cat hast to have internal bleeding or something..."
(ahh...the beauty of lack of subject matter...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home