black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, January 25, 2002

Wooha!Midterms are over!!!XD
I almost threw up durring my math midterm yesterday.I had a feaver and a sore throat and I DID NOT feel like going to the test (,but its better to get it over with,).Today I feel a bit better escept for a runny nose and a crick in me back (,I passed out on teh couch last night).
I found out my dad is takeing away the cable modem cause my sis is fucking up in school.I explained that I could fix teh roblem and put restrictions on her stuff (,but alas,I am a 16 year old brainless girl and I wouldnt know how to do such things because daddy knows all ::spits on her dads shoes::).So loading my webpage is going to be a pain in teh ass and I dont think my internet explorere will work (which will lead to computer problems,which will lead to fingers being pointed at me,).If I do end up getting a job Im going to pay for my OWN cabel (this will be easy cause I dont use AOL and I'll be paying a regular cabel bill).
Well I should get ready for the day.Here are your words of wisdom:
"Sorry,ducks off."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home