black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, February 10, 2002

Dear god I hate how some people can be so ignorant,foolish,and downright bitchy.
Seriously...especially if their worse when their drunk (and your with them).Ok not getting into detail on this one but yeah...whatever.
My 3D cards been actin up again.Im trying to fix it but a word to the wise:
NEVER get a Prophet 3D card...they suck.Get a voodo or a SiS one for gods sake and dont be cheap like I was.
I guess that'll count for todays words of wisdom.
My neck hurts from head banging at the party yesterday (I feel very ashamed of myself though because it was a Newfound Glory song...but I guess its better than rap).Im goin to work on my proj and maybe get dressed (Its Sunday,Im not goin ne where).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home