black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, February 13, 2002

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!I have a crush...er...more like I found out who had a crush on me.
Ok my friend told me who it was and asked me to promis to not tell ne one.So haveing the worst short term memory loss ever,a gigantic itch to find out the trth,and hopeing she wouldnt say that I hated him or something I asked him...and sure enough he said yes (that he liked me)!!I almost fell over (I've never actually known of a guy who had a crush on me....nor have I had the balls to ask a guy if they liked me).Unfortunetly I think I thwarted his plans to give me a carnation (he told me he was going to give me it tommorow and I almost had a sezure of happyness).Prob is I hope she doesnt kill me for breaking a pinky swear promise (I usually never break those).
Im going to leave now cause Im over joyed and I must say this to people.I leave you w/ another online test result I got:



Take the What Should Your New Year's Resolution Be? Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home