black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, February 15, 2002

I GOT A BOY FRIEND!!!::does the super happy jive::
And he's cuddly and nice and really fucking tall!!;D
Goin on a date w/ him tonight!!!Oh yeah,his name is Tom (I forgot to mention this!!!) and he's the sweetest guy I've basically ever known (and he's cute too!!!).I've known him for a while and honestly...I never guessed once that he had a crush on me!!!!Now I better leave and get ready for tonight b4 Im late and b4 all you single people get all mopey (if you havent yet).Your day's test result today isss:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home