black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, February 04, 2005

*sigh* I wish I had the ability to get home every once and a while.

This upcoming valentines day weekend I just wish I could spend with Dan. I've been planning in my head for a few months things to do, places to go, romantic dinners to cook, etc. I just want to make valentines day perfect. I wish I could exchange my ring for his after a romantic candle lit dinner, I wish I could take him home and surprise him with a rose petal covered bed surrounded by candles. Even if that didn't work curling up next to him on a couch with the lights low all cudled up watching a movie would be the perfect evening. I just have such an urge to be with him, to make him happy. Christ I'm even planning meals, lol.

Still on the concept of Dan, he passed his driving exam today!^^
I told him he'd pass without any trouble(especially if he took it in the place I took it, peice of freakin cake :D)! Now he needs to get a job and my dad will stop buggin me lol, also his mom will probably lay off of him a little more. I'm happy that he's gettin all his priorities in order. I just wish I could be there to see him accomplish it all and be there to hug him and cheer him on.

All my friends seem to be finding significant others.^^
Andrew, Louis, Reiber, even shorty's relationship has elevated to the point where's he's moving in with her. I hope this isn't just a spring of unnaturally good luck. I just want every one to be happy. I still hope I will reighn original female of the group though, lol.


1
BEAUTIFUL ICE PRINCESS/PRINCE .You need distance
between you and your partner in your
relationship. You are very difficult to get.
You have big requirements and this one you love
must try hard to get you. But after she/he melt
your heart she/he will be the most happy person
in the world. You need someone who shoes you
that you are special and it makes you feel
good to see that you are loved. She/He shall
know that you could easily get another
girl/boyfriend but you wont as long as you
love him. when she/he hurts you you will hurt
him too, but in general you dont get hurt. If
your partner cheated you ,you would react cold
and immediately (try to) forget him
PLEASE VOTE, I want to know what you think about my
quiz, I worked hard on it.You can always
message me or tell me how I can improve that
quiz. Ill sure write back.


~THE big LOVE TEST!! What do you need? With PICS! For girls and boys!~
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home