black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

fuck this weather!

It's been one week of nonstop snow!O_o**
and next week isnt getting any better!><*

Any way yesterday was an alright birthday. I got to have a web chat with Dan and all my friends back home, my sister sent me flowers that never came (I was on the phone with my parents back and forth and then 1800-flowers called...and yet still no flowers), and I managed to get a good portion of my laundry done!^^

Today is looking like a studio day. It would make having to go to my 7:30 class alot less painfull, lol ^^


I am 85% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home