black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I relised something...I am a obsessive internet window shopper, lol.

Every time I get bored I got to google and look up anime or go to ebay. I've been noticing lately that I end up perusing wedding gowns, houses, and furniture sites alot more then I used to. I guess it's cause of my mind state. I'm pretty much ready to settle down and stop being a nutty teenager. I like being more peacefull then roudy and loud (although beer and xbox live is still appealing to me, as well as D&D insanity and dirty jokes). Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's my hormons slowing down, maybe it's "the love bug" as Joyce, a family friend, once said. I really don't know...but I kinda like it.

Ben broke something stupid again. He says it was a "Freak sleding accident". I'm just wondering how you fracture you're collar bone sledding. I would of guessed his arm maybe his head. I don't plan on asking him any furthur on how it happened because I don't feel like calling him an idiot...unless he starts bitching to me that I dont do his hair or make him soup or something like that.

Looking for soemthing special to get Dan this valentines day. I feel like it's one of my obligations to spoil him senslessly this year. I just wish some things were under $200. That and I need to figure out his ring size...don't ask, I wont give you an answer. xP

In other news my grandfather has been abusing my grandmother to the point where she claws at the door downstairs for help. I feel bad for my sister and my parents. Mostly for my father. I don't know how he can keep all this bottled up inside of him. It must be tearing him to shreds. What amazes me the most is that he still
manages to look his father in the face. If any of my parents pulled the stuff my grandfather pulled on us, I don't know how I'd deal. I'd probably have to seek some major psychological help to get me through it.

I seems that there are no breaks durring February. This is concerning me because I made a gyno appointment durring the supposed break I thought we had and I need that appointment so I can get more birth control. I hope when I call that there still will be open days in March to schedual. Another thing that also bugs me is the lack of flexability in reschedualing at this office. I have to wait a month and a half to get another appointment if I accidentally miss one. This is a big probalem because the times I'm home usually dont last that long so I'd have to wait 2 months. I guess next break I should start looking for an alternative doctor.

You are intelligent, wise, cunning, and dangerous.
You are the rose. You put up with idiots as
well as dogs put up with squirrels. Generally
laid back and almost harmless, but when
something sets you off, others had better duck
and cover.


What plant are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home