black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, February 07, 2005

My attitude really needs to change starting now.

I'm turning into some emo-evil jelous girlfriend that lives only in my nightmares. I have to stick my neck out, flip lonelyness the bird, and send my jelousy down to the depths of hell where it came from.

I guess this attitude came from this dream I had last night. It was just watching me and Dan fight over and over and over and I woke up shaking. I needed to do something about my attitude. I spent my time in class having a paper mache reflection time, lol. But yea, I decided it's useless gettin worked up over stuff that in reality, means absolutely nothing. If I obsess about the fact that there is some girl hanging out with Dan I shouldn't freak out about. In fact, freaking out about just makes it worse in my head and makes trying to be productive impossible. Negative thoughts, produce negative energy which in turn makes shitty art, lol. I guess I should take yoga or something, or just look at the back of my yogi tea box and do some of those breathing exercises.:P

In other news, less depressed and looking forward to Dan hauling himself up here. ^^
I think its going to be an interesting challenge balancing my time between him and class work. It'll be a nice little lesson for me (especially if he plans on transfering here next year). Also it'll be nice to spend a week with him. Midterms are next month and I'm looking forward to a little break in between. Also I'll get to wake up to the man I love again every morning, and get to eat lunch with him, and have him in the studio, and I'll get to play video games with him and *rambles on uncontrollably*. It seems that every time I'm with him I loose a couple of years and go back to being a 10 year old. It's nice being rediculous in front of some one else who is being as equally rediculous as you. ^^

Ture love is indeed the greatest thing ever.


I am 55% Punk Rock.
Punk Like Hank.
The intelligent punk. Tuff and Smart. I may be able to maintain a train of thought long enough... What the fuck was I talking about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home